Thursday, July 1, 2010

Riding Lesson

Alright...here is what happened on Tuesday, the day I ride...

It was partly cloudy and I was suppose to ride Snickers but then several people showed up, so I rode Daphene, whom I've never ridden before and everyone was shocked that I had not ridden her.
Daphene is a brown and white paint pony she's about 12 hh.
Well, in the first riding group there was Tiga and Rocky, Nicholas and Prince, Thomas and Snickers, Me and Daphene and for the instructors Becka and Courtney, and I was the most advanced rider in my group...which meant lots of cantering and sitting trot... :) it was fun then after the lesson Meggie (who's the barn manager), Tiga, Nicholas, Thomas, and I went out to turn the horses out for the night and give them there hay. Then we swept the hay barn and Meggie saw a little white mouse. And...a chase ensued, the mouse leapt into my hand for a brief second then leaped away and dissapeared into a pile of hay and horse blankets.

No comments:

Post a Comment